1/15/11

SEEKING GREEN PROJECTS & COMMERCIAL BUILDING PROJECTS

My investors are asking for my help to find environmentally “green, renewable energy” projects to invest in. The dollar amount MINIMUM is 20 million + U.S. Dollars, there is no maximum, and if your company already has purchase agreements, your company is viewed as less risky, and a higher probability to receiving funding.

For commercial buildings, the dollar amount MINIMUM is 75 million U.S. Dollars, there is no maximum, and you will be asked to pay for your company to receive a Securities Exchange Commission business evaluation to reduce the perceived risk of your company, and this will increase the probability that you receive funding.

Please mention this EXACT blog post when applying (copy & paste the title of the blog post within your e-mail)

Send an e-mail to me at ifindfunding@gmail.com

Feel free to also follow me on twitter at Ifindfunding. I will "tweet" all updates.

I am also on facebook at Ifindfunding.blogspot.com/