2/21/11

FUNDING AVAILABLE FOR MINING, PROPERTY & CONSTRUCTION FOR M&A, J/V & ACQUISITIONS

Funding is being provided for joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions and takeovers of companies

Industries…

• Mining
• Property
• Construction

Criteria…

• Any country is eligible
• E.B.I.T.D.A. of 10 million USD or greater

E.B.I.T.D.A. is an acronym meaning earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation & amortization, and is an important number from your income statement that investors look at as one of many criteria when evaluating your company as a potential investment.

If you are contacting me to request funding, you need to be one of the executives of your business (preferably the C.E.O.), legally capable of signing a contract on behalf of your business, no third parties, please.

Please mention this EXACT blog post when applying (copy & paste the title of the blog post within your e-mail)

Send an e-mail to me at ifindfunding@gmail.com

Feel free to also follow me on twitter at Ifindfunding. I will "tweet" all updates.

I am also on facebook at Ifindfunding.blogspot.com/