E.B.I.T.D.A. is an acronym meaning earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation & amortization, and is an important number from your income statement that investors look at as one of many criteria when evaluating your company as a potential investment.
Criteria for takeover are:
• Listed company, energy, alternative energy and bio-energy sectors worldwide
• Efficient decision making process and capability to provide accretive E.B.I.T.D.A.
• Excellent management track record
• Ability to add value geographically and strategically
• Good chemistry with individuals and between organizations
• International scope
• Acquisition model based on earn out, part cash, part equity
• To be Deutsche Borse (Frankfurt, Germany) publicly listed.
Please mention this EXACT blog post when applying (copy & paste the title of the blog post within your e-mail)
Send an e-mail to me at email@example.com
Feel free to also follow me on twitter at Ifindfunding. I will "tweet" all updates.