2/8/11

LOOKING FOR FUNDING WITHIN THE ENERGY INDUSTRY ?

Some of my investors are looking to acquire (take over and or joint venture) E.B.I.T.D.A. positive energy, alternative energy and bio-energy related companies worldwide.

E.B.I.T.D.A. is an acronym meaning earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation & amortization, and is an important number from your income statement that investors look at as one of many criteria when evaluating your company as a potential investment.

Criteria for takeover are:

• Listed company, energy, alternative energy and bio-energy sectors worldwide

• Efficient decision making process and capability to provide accretive E.B.I.T.D.A.

• Excellent management track record

• Ability to add value geographically and strategically

• Good chemistry with individuals and between organizations

• International scope

• Acquisition model based on earn out, part cash, part equity

• To be Deutsche Borse (Frankfurt, Germany) publicly listed.

Please mention this EXACT blog post when applying (copy & paste the title of the blog post within your e-mail)

Send an e-mail to me at ifindfunding@gmail.com


Feel free to also follow me on twitter at Ifindfunding. I will "tweet" all updates.

I am also on facebook at Ifindfunding.blogspot.com/