12/6/11

FUNDING WORLDWIDE PROJECTS OF 1 MILLION + USD FOR DEBT OR 10 MILLION + USD FOR EQUITY

Looking to fund worldwide projects of 1 million + US Dollars in exchange for debt (loan) or 10 million + US Dollars in exchange for equity (ownership). This is criteria for SOME but not ALL of my funding sources, contact me even if you do not meet the criteria for this posting, I have many options worldwide for funding sources.

For start up & existing (has cash & revenue) companies seeking 1 million USD + for debt or 10 million USD + for equity.

If seeking 25 million USD + for equity, you must have at least five percent in cash of amount you seek to secure funding, as collateral, in order to be eligible to receive funding (as requested by the funding sources). This amount also varies by funding source.

If you are contacting me to request funding, you need to be one of the owners of your business, legally capable of signing a contract on behalf of your business.

Please mention this EXACT blog post when applying (copy & paste the title of the blog post within your e-mail)

Send an e-mail to me at ifindfunding@gmail.com


Feel free to also follow me on twitter at Ifindfunding. I will "tweet" all updates.

I am also on facebook at Ifindfunding.blogspot.com/